If you’re looking to rent a property, we’ll be with you every step of the way with
efficient and effective customer service.
Here’s how we can help you to choose the right property:
– We will take time to understand your individual rental needs and wants
– We will accompany you to view properties
– We will provide advice on housing beneﬁts and leasing arrangements
– We will ensure prompt and professional maintenance and repair services.
Once you've found your new home, here's what we will need from you:
– Satisfactory references
– Appropriate credit check
– At least one month’s rental (paid in advance)
– At least one month’s equivalent rental as a deposit
– Prompt monthly payments via standing order
– Payment of all utility bills and council tax
– Adherence to all terms and conditions within your lease agreement
– Adequate home contents insurance, in place prior to your move in date.
An emergency situation
If you suspect an escape of gas, turn off the gas supply at the meter immediately and call Transco FREE on 0800 111 999.
Please be aware of where your gas tap is located – this shuts off the gas supply to the property and should only be turned back on, by a qualified person, once the problem has been addressed.
If you have a water leak, turn the water mains off at the stopcock immediately. Please be aware of where your stopcock is located. The stopcock can be turned on temporarily for necessary usage, but it shouldn’t be fully turned on again until the leak has stopped.
If there is no water to your property, please call Scottish Water FREE on 0800 0778 778 as there may be an issue in your area.